Week 2: Food
Welcome to Module 2!
Food is your fuel... it should nourish and support you - not leave you feeling bloated, tired and emotional! This week you're going to:
- Find out how to succeed with meal planning, shopping and organisation so that you never feel tempted to call for takeout.
- Learn how to stock a healthy pantry and always have good choices available.
- Discover more about healthy eating that suits your unique body composition.
- Get to know those quick, simple changes you can make now for maximum impact.
- Find out how to nourish your body for long-term health and without guilt.
Your Action Items for This Week:
- Start to record your food intake using the Food Journal
- Focus on changing one thing this week around food that will make you feel GOOD! (bonus points for sharing it in the Facebook Group!)
- Look at the quick wins you can implement straight away, cleaning out your pantry is the best place to start.
Preparation & Organisation
This week we are going to learn all about one of the key areas you need to address in order to live a healthier life… your pantry! Tips and information about products to look for and the tools to more organised with your meal planning and shopping.
Eating Out & Travelling
Going Gluten Free
The 80:20 Rule
Popular Diet Types
- Paleo - Whole30, Nom Nom Paleo
- The Wild Diet - Abel James (LCHF/paleo approach + intermittent fasting)
- Low Carb, High Fat - Christine Cronau
- Vegan - Vegie Head, Adele McConnell
- Sugar free - Sarah Wilson (I Quit Sugar), That Sugar Film, Gary Fettcke - No Fructose